Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at John Nevins Andrews School. In order to start the enrollment process, you will need to complete the Enrollment Application, Financial Agreement, Consent To Treat, and Field Trip Permissions that can be accessed through the links below. You can print the forms off, then they may be filled out completely and returned to the JNA office.
Please attach the application fee along with the application. You can find fees on the tuition link.
You will need the following information and documents if your child is a new student:
1. Completed registration forms
2. Registration fee
3. Birth Certificate copy
4. Most recent report card (except for students entering Kindergarten)
5. Signed financial agreement
6. Schedule for new student testing
7. Medical/Immunization form
8. Signed church membership form (if applicable)
You will need the following information and documents if your child is a returning student:
1. Financial clearance
2. Completed registration forms- obtained in the office. Registration form is pre-filled.
3. Registration fee
4. Signed financial agreement
5. Grades 4 & 7 will need a current Medical/Immunization Form
6. Signed church membership form (if applicable)
Bus Service Reservation
Early Morning Care and After School Care